If you want to apply for a new Ordinary Passport, the application process and requirements is as follows:
For Lost Ordinary passport (External process)
*Please note that travel documents take at least two weeks to process
- Obtain an approved passport application form from this website and fill in the required parts of the application form
- Report the lost passport to the police and then attach the police report with the application form
- Applicant to pay SBD$1,300.00 dollars at the Ministry of Finance and Treasury
- Submit the completed application form in person, at the Immigration Office for assessment
- Assessment of the passport application form
- Vetting of the passport application form
- Consider and approval
- Data and printing (ready to collect)
Download the Passport Application Form 1.
Download the Passport Application Form 2.
Download the Statutory Declaration Form.