If you want to apply for a replacement for your damaged Passport, the application process and requirements is as follows:
For Damage Ordinary Passport
*Please note that travel documents take at least two weeks to process
- Obtain the approved passport application forms from this website, attach relevant documents and fill in the necessary parts of the application form
- Attach the application form with the damaged passport and then pay SBD$1,300.00 dollars at the Ministry of Finance and Treasury
- Lodge the application form at the Immigration Office for assessment
- Assessment of the passport application form
- Vetting of the passport application form
- Consider and approval
- Data and printing (ready to collect)
Download the Passport Application Form 1.
Download the Passport Application Form 2.
Download the Statutory Declaration Form.