o Submitting a hard copy
o A hard copy of the application form can be submitted with attachments included to the Border Control Unit’s Chief Immigration Officer at the Immigration Division’s main office or to the Chief Immigration Officer at the Henderson International Airport.
- Find our Office
- Contact the Chief Immigration Officer
- Contact the Chief Immigration Officer (Airport)
o Submitting online
Scanned copies of completed application forms can also be submitted electronically to the Immigration Division.
Submit your application online
o Visa application fee
A fee will be charged for the processing and granting of a business visa. Payments are to be made in Solomon Islands dollars or paid out in cheque to the Solomon Islands Government – Immigration Division.
o How to pay
Payments are to be made at the Ministry of Finance and Treasury (MoFT). An official receipt will be issued. A copy of the receipt should be submitted together with visa application form.
o Applying from overseas
If applying from overseas, applicant can pay at their nearest Solomon Islands High Commission office or Consulate or Embassy and send in a scanned copy of the receipt with their completed application form. Alternatively the applicant can request approval from the Director of Immigration to pay upon arrival.
- Find a Solomon Islands overseas Mission Station near you.
- Contact the Director of Immigration
o The required attachments.
The following are documents that must be attached with the application form for a business visa.
- Cover letter – from applicant or applicant’s employer stating reasons for business travel.
- Passport photo (If applying from overseas scanned color copy of application form with passport photo attached must be submitted)
- Copy of applicant’s passport bio-data page
- Copy of applicant’s itinerary
o Required attachments included
After filling out the visa application form and attaching the required documents, submission of the form to the Immigration Division will require payment of an application fee.
- Contact Immigration Division